- General Introduction
“Where Employers and Employees meet”
is the premier human resource consultant for job seekers and employers.
This jobs portal replaced an old Kingsforce website started in year 2001, is provided by Kingsforce Management Services Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Kingsforce”).
The ultimate Mission is to offer members a common platform where potential employers (who are looking for suitable and matching jobseekers) and aspired jobseekers (who are looking for good and preferred employers) can “meet” online and for each meeting to end up with a successful employment.
Through this portal, Kingsforce wants to ensure that the stated mission could be easily achieved. The vision is to see that recruiting of staff can be made less hassle and inexpensive. In pursuing the mission and vision, services provided to the members is fee or charge unless otherwise agreed by a separate agreement.
If you do not agree to these Terms, example the PDPA described below, please DO NOT register for and or use. If you have any questions on the Terms, please do contact us.
All intended users’ attention is drawn to the intended purposes of this portal and are advised that personal data will be collected during the registration process. Starting from 2 January 2014, under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), personal data must be collected with the consent of the individual and that the individual has agreed to his/her data to be used, or disclosed to third parties, for the intended purposes.
‘Members or Users’ here refers to Kingsforce clients/partners and individual candidates who have registered to use
‘We’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to Kingsforce Management Services (or Kingsforce in short) being the owner of website/portal
Upon your registration and continued use of as a member, you shall deemed to have accepted and agreed to the below Terms of agreement, which include updates and changes from time to time and amended accordingly without notice. This agreement is made between you (the “member”) and Kingsforce.
Existing members of the old website who have been migrated to this new website should be informed that the same terms herein described shall apply to you. Please do not continue to use if you are not agreeable to the terms.
The terms (including general introduction above) shall be as follows:
- The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore. If any of the Terms is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which the Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Generally, services are provided to the members gnerally free of charge unless otherwise agreed by a separate agreement. However, the grant of access and use of shall be at the sole discretion of Kingsforce and we have the absolute right to reject and or stop (permanently or temporarily) any of the members from using without prior notice and or having to provide any reason whatsoever.
- Members are required to submit personal and or company’s information during the registration process and/or later as invited. These are vital to Kingsforce for internal verification of the member’s identity. The information provided shall be at the sole discretion of the members. Occasionally Kingsforce will send to members’ emails regarding updates to the portal and other matters that the members have subscribed to e.g.. Job Alerts. Unless you unsubscribe or informed us otherwise, this shall remain status quo and you shall deem to have agreed to be contacted by Kingsforce via your registered contacts.
- Kingsforce collect information that the members provide voluntarily, including registration information, employment resumes, and career profiles; company’s profile and job postings information etc. “collectively known as the “Content”. The Content is used for the purpose of job applications and jobs matching, placement and or other recruitment process. The members have real time access to all of their personal information for the purpose of editing and updating and shall be responsible for the accuracy of the Content submitted and are encouraged to keep their Content accurate at all times for e.g..
- Personal information which is required for contact for job applications and other recruitment process;
- Warranty to the Content as provided by you is your own original work and you declare it is not defamatory; does not infringe any law; and that you have the absolute legal right of use and to make it available freely to Kingsforce.
- Notwithstanding your warranty and declaration as provided in the above paragraph, you shall be obliged to indemnify Kingsforce against all legal fees, costs and expenses, and damages which are, and or may be, incurred and or suffered should you breach the warranty.
- The members have agreed the Content collected, including those provided by sponsors and advertisers, which are available freely to the members, shall be used by the members with the primary aim as specified under general introduction heading above. You are advised that the Content and materials are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and you agree to use this portal for lawful purposes and in a socially and morally acceptable manner. The Content shall not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way (either in whole or in part) without Kingsforce prior written permission. Except as expressly agreed separately in writing, Kingsforce and its suppliers will not grant any express or implied right to the members under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
- Kingsforce can only request members to comply with the copyright laws but in the event of a breach, Kingsforce shall not owe the duty of care to the member for the breach and shall not be responsible to any members for loss or damages howsoever incurred.
- The members have agreed that any contribution voluntarily submitted in any forms shall remain with Kingsforce and you have agreed to grant Kingsforce a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, which allow Kingsforce to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution; and from the contribution, reserve full legal rights to create, modify, translate and or reproduce and incorporated into any form or media for publication and distribution to the public at large.
- The above Terms are subject to changes and update from time to time without any notice to the members. You are advised to review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms, changes and update, if any. Your continued use of confirm your agreement to be legally bound by the latest Terms.
- Kingsforce will not be held responsible for the content or privacy policies of any linked sites which are not under the control of Kingsforce and we reserve the right to terminate any links or linking programs at any time. Kingsforce does not endorse companies or products to which it links, and it reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If users decide to access any of the third party sites linked to , users will do this entirely at their own discretion. Kingsforce recommends that users refer to the privacy statement of the linked sites.
- In upholding the commitment laid down in this documentation, Kingsforce will at all times comply with all relevant laws applicable or enforced at that time. In light of this, Kingsforce will reserve the right to refuse registration of any individual, body, person, or organization with us if it is believed that such registration would be in contravention of any relevant law, by-law, regulation, or act which will affect our commitment hereunder or with any other representations made by either Kingsforce or with any other third party. Kingsforce affirms, however, that it will impose any restrictions or conditions for the registration of any individual, body, person, or organization with Kingsforce after reasonable consideration.
- Unless Kingsforce specifically informs users at the time of collection, or unless users give express consent, Kingsforce does not provide any personally identifiable information to a third party. However, if unless ordered by a court of law, Kingsforce will have to disclose to the proper authorities the personal information of any individual user.
- Additional Terms applicable to Employers
- The use of is for your internal business use to seek candidates for employment. The use must directly relate to the search for and recruitment of candidates. This authorizes you to view and download any materials solely for this purpose.
- You must be responsible for the confidentiality of your Employer account, Profile information and passwords.
- You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party and you will be responsible for all uses, whether or not authorized by you. Immediate notification must be made to Kingsforce of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Profile or passwords.
- Any materials posted by you as the Employer for use in connection with the use must not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employer is responsible for all their materials posted on our portal and Kingsforce is not to be considered or construed to be an employer with respect to your use and Kingsforce shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any companies’ posting of jobs on
- Materials posted by Employer (here known as Employer’s contents) may not contain:-
* inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
* material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful.
- You may not use your Employer’s Content to:-
* post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use and intellectual property. In this regard employers located in Singapore must abide to the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (please click here for more details). Non-compliance with this obligation shall cause the job posted to be taken down without any notification.
* promote any job opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- Each job posting must not only carry one (1) specific job title/position.
- Kingsforce reserves the right to remove any employer’s content from its portal which does not comply with this Section. At its own discretion, Kingsforce shall have the right to take down any job posting which is deemed unacceptable to the public interests and or contravened any of the terms stated herein. The decision is final and no further communication will be entertained.
- In the course of usage, any misrepresentation of fact to Kingsforce or otherwise misled Kingsforce in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, Kingsforce may terminate your use of the Services without notice.
- Should you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information collected earlier, including saved resumes, attached notes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked and or may be deleted from the database.
- Additional Terms applicable to Candidates
- Kingsforce grants you access and use of only for your personal use to seek employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download contents solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- When you register, you will be guided to create an account and to provide basic information including your name, telephone number and email address.
- Information submitted under your profile must be accurate, complete, and up to date. The Profile in the manner of a form with standard fields to be filled must be completed by you. The information provided must be of yourself and not that of/or on behalf of another person.
- You are solely responsible for the format, content and accuracy of any resume posted by you and will be solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- You are deemed to have agreed for all information provided by you to be accessible and disclosed to both Kingsforce and prospective Employers or partners.
- If you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information therein including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and or may be deleted from the databases. Please note third parties may retain saved copies of your information (from previous access) which Kingsforce has no knowledge nor have control over and we shall have no legal responsibility to you over the use of same by third parties.
- Should you discover any unacceptable posting by any employer, please report to us. We will conduct an internal investigation. Based on the outcome of the internal investigation, at its own discretion, Kingsforce may or may not take down the said posting. The decision is final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Additional Terms applicable to Employers’ Account Holders
This section applies to you if you are an employee of a hiring company given access to use
- . Must be of legal age.
- You shall use the Resume Database under the terms mentioned here and in compliance with all applicable (e.g.. If overseas, the local laws in your country) and local laws including, but not limited to, Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Kingsforce grants you access to our Resume Database via Website www.kingsforce .com.sg for the purpose of viewing and/or downloading available resumes solely for your use subject to the provisions of this Section.
- For the unique password assigned to you, the Resume Database is to be accessed and used solely by you.
- You shall not share your account with any other party.
- You agree that you shall not disclose any of the data from our Resume Database to any third party, unless it is given to an authorized person involved in the recruitment/hiring process (eg. hiring manager/executive) explicitly for employment purposes.
- Appropriate physical, administrative and cyber security measures must be in place to protect the data obtained from our Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure alteration or destruction.
- Resume Database shall not be used:-
- for any purpose other than as an employer and/or on behalf of an employer seeking employees; or
- to make unsolicited communication via phone calls or faxes or mail, email, or newsletter to candidates in our database or to contact any individual candidates unless they have agreed to be contacted.
- Data obtained from our Resume Database shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of its intended purpose mentioned in this guideline. In this respect, you agree and undertake to delete or purge such data from your records once the original purpose is no longer valid.
- You may not use our Resume Database in any way which adversely affects Kingsforce’s business, the performance or function of Website or Resume Database, or affects the ability of other subscribers to access the Resume Database.
- In order to ensure a safe and smooth experience for all users, Kingsforce reserves the right to limit the amount of data that may be accessed by you in any given time period. These limits may be amended at Kingsforce’s sole discretion from time to time.
- Your subscription to is only for seeking candidates for employment. Its use is not allowed for selling or promoting any products or services.
- Kingsforce may update, alter or terminate, at its sole discretion; any part of Resume Database at any time without notice.
Please contact us should you have query on the above Terms.